Sign up to help out!
We are full for 2018, thank you!
Please check back next year to volunteer
for our event on May 19, 2019.
Volunteers are needed to help operate the 5k. Race day volunteering will begin at 6:30am and end at 10:30am so it’s an ideal opportunity to complete 4 hours of volunteering.
- Race location is at the Rancho Bernardo Community Park
- Volunteers must stay the entire time (6:30-10am) to qualify
- Tasks include: set up/unloading vehicles, course and water stations, refreshments prep, tear down, clean up and more
- Running/walking in the 5K as a race participant does not count toward volunteer hours or scholarship requirements
- Minimum volunteer age is 16
- Children ages 13-15 may volunteer if accompanied by a parent (approval required)
- Additional family members must register and pay to participate in the YNWA 5K
- Additional details will be sent to you via email in the week leading up to the event
Letter verifying service hours provided upon request, or you may use the SDSC Volunteer Verification Form.