Join us Sunday, May 20 for the YNWA5K walk/run family fundraising event at the Rancho Bernardo Community Park. This event is open to all SDSC teams, families and the general public!
Hosted in conjunction with the Karina’s Joy Foundation, the SDSC You’ll Never Walk Alone 5k is an important element of the San Diego Soccer Club. We are a competitive organization that strives to produce top-level players in San Diego County, but we are unique because of events like this 5k, which brings us together and lets our families know that they will never walk alone.
Over the last year alone, the #YNWA5K fund has provided funding for:
- Fully covered club fees for two soccer players who were about to have to leave their team due to financial hardship
- Assisted with surgical costs for a player following an injury when the family was already saddled with other cancer-related expenses
- Provided a donation towards a coach’s medical fund following a life-threatening accident
- Subsidized camp cost for five students to attend 6th grade science camp
- Sponsored 20 teens from an orphanage in Mexico to attend a weekend camp
Advance race bib and shirt pick up 3-5 pm on Saturday, May 19.
The race route runs through the park and on the Lake Hodges Trails.